Attend or Host an Event at Inti Wasi in Costa Rica
Inti Wasi is consciously nurtured for intimate retreats, workshops, natural detox, and empowering spiritual and wellness practices.
Directions for Inti Wasi in San Mateo Maderal (Costa Rica)
Transportation and directions
Inti Wasi is located in San Mateo Maderal in the Central Valley of Costa Rica. It is eight minutes distance from Orotina.
Transportation from and to the Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO)
We can schedule for a taxi to transport you from and to the Juan Santamaria International Airport. The cost is only $50 per person each way.
Driving from San Jose (Costa Rica)
Driving from the Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO) only takes one hour.
- From SJO Airport, take Route 1 N
- Keep left at the fork (1 minute)
- Exit onto Carr. del Coyol towards Route 27
- Continue towards Route 27
- Exit on Route 27 from Radial El Coyol
- Exit on exit towards Orotina
- Keep right at the fork on the off-ramp
- Continue straight into Orotina, then San Mateo, until you reach the end of the road
- At the end of the road in San Mateo, turn right and immediately turn left (only road going on mountain Maderal)
- Continue for 8 minutes until you see the Sun Sign for Inti Wasi on your left